Charlie Bears Specialist Shop
We post Australia wide using Australia Post eParcel, this includes on-line tracking & signature on delivery. Postage is calculated automatically by weight of your order, to check the postage add items to your shopping cart, put in your postcode and click calcuate postage.
We also have a click and collect service (purchase on our website and pick up from our shop) if you live in the local area with postcodes of 4650 - 4655.
Express Post within Australia is also available upon request, please email for a quote if you require Express Post. As we post everything in cardboard cartons and Australia Post calculate on cubic weight then Express Post can be expensive so it's best to allow between 2 to 7 business days for delivery depending on where you are and use regualr post where possible.
We also ship Internationally using Australia Post Pack & Track or Express Post International depending on weight, both include on-line tracking and signature on delivery. We ship to the following countries, postge is calculated by weight.
Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, United Kingdom & United States.
All orders include on-line tracking.
Once your order has been dispatched you will receive an email that includes the tracking number & approximate number of business days for delivery. If your order has not arrived in the amount of days stated on your email please check the tracking at Australia Post Tracking any problems please contact us.
All prices on the Teddy Bear Cottage website are shown in Australian Dollars AUD.
Stock Availability & Order Processing
We have a live stock control system so stock levels are automatically kept up to date. We endeavour to ship all orders within 24hrs or on the next business day from payment being received on orders placed. There may be a slight delay though during peak periods.
As we also sell from our showroom there may be an instance where the item will sell in the showroom and on the website at the same time before the website can be updated, this is rare but if it does happen then you will be notified straight away.
We do not take Pre Orders on any products, all items are sold only when in stock. If you would like to be notified when an item is in stock add your email to the notify me on any item you are interested in and as soon as it becomes available you will receive an email.
Everyone that added their email to an item will receive the email at the same time so it will be sold on a first in first served basis.
1. If the item has a fault contact us so we can email you your return pre-paid postage label and on return of the item we will exchange or refund the item depending on stock availablitlty.
2. If you change your mind on the item that you purchased then contact us within 7 days from receipt of your purchase to arrange a return. Return post is at your expense, and on receipt of your purchase we will exchange or issue a store credit. Refunds are not given on change of mind purchases.
3. All items must be returned to us in the same brand new, unused & saleable condition as when the item was shipped to you. Boxed items must be still sealed in their box. Bags & all accessories relating to the item that were included in with your order need to also be returned and all tags & labels need to be still attached to the items and in new condition.
Returns may be refused and sent back to you if not received back in above stated condition.
4. All returns must be posted in cardboard cartons to avoid damage in post.
5. No refunds or exchanges on Clearance items.
Colours of any of our items may appear different on your computer due to the different screen resolution settings from computer to computer. So there may be a colour variance from how you see the item on your computer to seeing it in person.
All measurements shown for an item on the website are the measurements that have been supplied to us by the manufacturer. Bears & Toys are generally measured from head to toe.
- Visa/MasterCard on website or by phone
- Bank Deposit to our NAB account (Australia Only)
- Cash on Pick Up (Fraser Coast QLD area only)
The Teddy Bear Cottage website is comprised of various web pages operated by Teddy Bear Cottage.
The Teddy Bear Cottage website is offered to you on the condition of your acceptance without modification of the terms, conditions, and notices contained herein. Your use of the Teddy Bear Cottage website constitutes your agreement to all such terms, conditions, and notices.
Privacy & Security
Your privacy & security is important to us, we will never share, sell or disclose your personal information or email address with anyone. And our website shopping cart is 128 bit encryption so you can be assured that all your details are safe and secure. Also we do not store any customer payment information, all information is deleted or destroyed after your payment has been processed.
We endeavour to keep all information on the Teddy Bear Cottage website accurate and up to date at all times however we cannot be considered to be absolutely accurate at all times and do not claim to be. We reserve the right to make changes to prices and any website content at any time and without prior notice and at our sole discretion.